So... my Carter Sonata achievement evening was yesterday a ' interesting ' point for a first achievement kind way..., which we had not really rehearsed probably enough, the 4. Movement before people to play..., but stopped us not and we kind of futzed our way by it... and had kind of the good times of a melting stage behind the curtain thereafter...... For of you... I am surprising back in Houston... am now for some days... and its cold weather, here..., which I mean, keep tester been inadvertently to carry, scarf with my tester... oops beschuht... I think that I will not today play in the studio..., mainly because I believe kind of tired and not well... this means I will play first week... or otherwise... must I think that I receive a crop today.
Source: http://ohmytrill.blogspot.com/2007/11/carter-sonata.html
Another site to review: mp3 downolad (http://find-mp3-easy.com/)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment